- You will be able to utilise the potential of Design Thinking in projects for solving wicked problems.
- Open minded
- Human- and customer-centricity
Design Thinking is a human-centered method and set of principles for solving wicked problems. Nowadays it is being used for product, service and business model innovation. Thereby it takes advantages of new digital technologies, rapid prototyping, field research techniques and creativity methods.
This course will provide you with 17-course modules an overview of the essential steps and techniques. You will learn about the process of Design Thinking, Needfinding, Synthesis, Ideation, Prototyping and Testing.
Each modules uses short videos to explain the teaching content, and we provide further readings and materials as well. The objective is to equip you with the ABC for Design Thinking.
- Practitioner who want to use Design Thinking and Human-centered Design in their project work and daily practice.
- Manager who want to know the basics of the Design Thinking and agile working methods.
- Students who are interested in human-centered design, Design Thinking and agile project management techniques.